Presentation Tips 演讲指导
2021年第11届通信与网络安全国际会议（ICCNS2021）定于2021年12月3-5日在中国威海·北京交通大学威海校区隆重举行，会议主要围绕通信与网络安全”研究领域展开讨论。 此次希望通过这个大会，让大家分享研究成果，应用，及在实践中获取的心得。ICCNS 建立起一个高水准的国际交流平台，非常欢迎海内外学者投稿和参会。
Note: The following time arrangement is for reference only. In case any absence or some presentations are less than 15 minutes, please come before your session starts.
*A best presentation will be selected from each session which will be announced and awarded an excellent oral presentation certificate at the end of this session.
Devices Provided by the Conference Organizer:
- Laptops (with MS-Office & Adobe Reader)
- Projectors & Screen
- Laser Sticks
Materials Provided by the Presenters:
- Oral Presentation: PowerPoint or PDF files
- Poster Presentation: A1 Size, Portrait Direction
Please copy your slide file to conference laptop desktop before session starts
During your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper, explain and discuss your paper within visiting
Duration of Each Presentation:
- Regular Oral Session: about 15 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
- Keynote Speech: 40 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
- Plenary Speech: 30 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
About Dress Code
- All participants are required to dress formally. Casual wear is unacceptable.
- National formal dress is acceptable.
Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, Speakers should find the right session room and be present at least 3 minutes earlier to copy his or her ppt/pdf presentation onto the laptop and prepare. The session chair will start the session on time, and grade each presentation. Presentations should remain within 15 minutes, including Q&A.
Time Limits: 15 minutes total, for both speaking time and discussion. Please make sure you time your presentation beforehand. Keep in mind that the program is fully scheduled and that the following speaker also needs their allocated time.
• You can use a USB flash drive (memory stick). Make sure you have scanned for viruses on your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy their slide file (PPT or PDF) to the room's computer,
• Please email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you may be able to download them to the computer from your email.
• Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.